Language therapy - stutter, DAF
- Delayed auditory feedback (DAF). You will hear your voice with a short delay. This delay will reduce
the speech rate and make you draw out the vowels.
Gradually reduce the time of delay until the speech rate increases up to the normal level.
NOTE: Bluetooth protocol adds some extra delay if you are using the DAF mode of the application with
a Bluetooth headset;
- Frequency altered feedback (FAF). You will hear your voice sounding lower than it really is. The
unique effect of speech morphing lowers the voice tone, relaxes the voice path muscles and reduces
the frequency of stuttering.
The effect lowers the tone but your voice remains natural and recognizable You can adjust the level
of tone lowering;
- Speech rate indicator. The display interface will indicate if you speak too fast;
- Training sessions mode based on random texts;
- Background mode for everyday communication;
- A course of exercises for training sessions.
- metronome for tempo and rhythm speech support;
- vibrating metronome to be used in the background mode when the smartphone is in your pocket;
- selfie videos during training sessions;
- adjusting the volume balance between the left and right ear;
- timer for training mode.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: